Paradiso Contracting is the best contractor for this kind of job. We provide home improvement and landscaping services for residential and commercial customers. We have plant experts and seasoned landscapers who are capable of integrating softscaping design and materials that can enrich your lawn and garden. Our clients always commend our creativity and skills when it comes to installing various softscape elements. We serve clients throughout Ontario, including these cities: Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, North York, Scarborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Woodbridge, and Vaughan. Call us at (905) 660-1984 and let us help you create a beautiful, usable, and lush outdoor space.
Creating Beautiful SoftscapesWe are the right landscape contractor for your softscaping project because of our experience and capability to create beautiful landscape settings. We also consider important factors when installing softscapes in your property.
- Right type of plantings. First, we choose species and other horticultural elements that will do well in Ontario’s local climate. If you want non-native plants and flowers, they typically require more care and upkeep. Annuals and perennials provide tons of design flexibility in flower gardens and yards. Fruit trees provide shade while shrubs offer ground cover.
- Placement and size. Placement of softscapes is important. We carefully select the location of plantings so that everything will blend and harmonize with other landscape features. The sizes and shapes of plants and other softscape elements should be proportional to the overall size of your property.
- Color. The color is also an essential part of the design. While green adds a healthy, verdant look, a range of color shades is highly recommended to make your landscape more appealing.
We Can Handle All Your Softscaping NeedsParadiso Contracting is your one-stop company for all your softscaping needs. We get your needed materials and supplies from established local suppliers. Aside from plantings, we also install the following:
- Sod. We offer and install different varieties of quality sods. We source them from reliable nurseries, so you are assured that they are healthy and grown properly.
- Mulch. Mulching is very important since it provides additional nutrients to the soil and can also be used for decorative purposes. We can use organic and inorganic mulches on your landscape. Organic mulches include wood, grass clippings, shredded leaves, straw, and bark chips. Our inorganic mulches, meanwhile, are typically applied for aesthetic effects. You may choose gravel, pebbles or recycled aggregates.
- Top Soil. If you want your softscapes to be lush and healthy, you need to have a nutrient-rich top soil. Paradiso Contracting offers quality top soil that is perfect for your lawn and flower gardens.
Whether you need help designing your first softscaping feature or you want to improve the look of your existing landscape, we have the tools, materials, and expertise to guide you in the right direction. Call us now and let us create a vibrant and beautiful landscaped space for you!